Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Monday, December 10, 2012

[ENG TRANS] 121129 FTISLAND Interview @ 日韓音樂瘋

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^


~~PART ONE

Host: Welcome back to 日韓音樂瘋 (show name). Dear friends in the audience, do you know what I am holding in my hand? Yes, it is FTISLAND's personally signed board. Hey, aren't they in Korea? How can we manage to get hold of their personally signed board? Yes, because our Miss Dispatch for Korea-Japan went to Korea to do an interesting interview with them; and they mentioned in it about next month's upcoming Taiwan concert. Two concerts, right? What special things do they have to present to everyone? We shall have a look right now, at their interesting interview. After returning from the interview, we will give away this signed board! Is everyone really excited? Alright, let's watch the interesting interview now! Please watch! 

-- INTERVIEW -- 

All: Hello everyone, we are FTISLAND.

SH: I am Song Seunghyun. Thank you. Happy New Year. May you prosper.

MH: I am Choi Minhwan. Thank you. 

HK: I am Lee Hongki. 

JH: I am Choi Jonghun. 

JJ: I am Lee Jaejin. Jaejin, Seunghyun~

Host: Yes, you didn't see wrong. This round, 日韓音樂瘋 specially went directly to Korea; the ones who are coming to Taiwan again in December for a concert, FTISLAND, also received our interview! This year, FT released their new album, FIVE TREASURE BOX, which I believe to be an album which causes all their fans to want to collect! So what are the treasures of the five treasures? Leader Jonghun's answer made the members cringe. Let's listen to what they have to say! 

- Question: What are the treasures of the five members? -

MH: For me, it's the computer. To me, both my computer and mobile phone are treasures. I think I don't have a real treasure. What do you have?

HK: My treasure is... (laughs) Same as me? For me, clothes are my most important treasures. Yeah, clothes. Clothes are my treasure.

JJ: For me, because I am the bassist, so the most important is the guitar.

SH: Are you referring to the guitar which you just bought recently?

JJ: Did I buy?

MH: You bought a new guitar.

SH: Please talk about what type of guitar you bought.

JJ: SG SG (electric guitar type). I bought a guitar even though I don't really know how to play a guitar, but because of composing, I started to learn [the guitar]. This time, I can really show the results, because the effects are good, so recently, I've been feeling really happy.

JH: Saying this at this sort of setting is a bit embarrassing; my treasure is actually the members.

(Caption: The others cringe.)

Host: And FTISLAND's previous title song, SEVERELY, had Hongki and AOA's Seolhyun acting in the MV, receiving much praise. This round's I WISH also had AOA member, Hyejeong, and Minhwan acting together. Now, FT will share with everyone the interesting happenings during the process of shooting (the MV)! 

- Interesting happenings during I WISH MV shooting -

SH: During the MV shoot, something which happened on set, I didn't say anything wrong, yeah? Hyejeong, a member of AOA, a group from our company, did the recording together with us. In it, there was a part where the director requested for Minhwan to go really close to her. Because Minhwan has not acted opposite a girl for a long time...

MH: Just let me say it.

SH: The corner of his mouth kept shaking, shaking, shaking like this.

(Caption: The shy Minhwan is really cute!)

Host: Wow! Look at Minhwan being all shy. In the MV, I imagine that acting opposite Hyejeong made him really nervous! Also, FTISLAND's Asia Tour concert is also rapidly in the midst of being prepared. Coming to Taiwan again in December, FT also secretly revealed that the main vocalist Hongki will prepare a surprise for everyone! 

- Surprise preview: December concert -

JJ: This round's surprise will be presented by Hongki to everyone. For all our fans and friends, we should be preparing a surprise activity. Like for our situation, because the concert theme and contents have been settled, there will definitely be an order to all the songs. Hopefully we can plan a middle segment as a present for everyone.

Host: Although the other members are playing around at the side, Hongki seems not to know what the surprise is? But he also said that being able to perform on stage is already the greatest present. Hopefully, at that time, the Taiwan Primadonnas can join in the fun too!

- Hongki's promise of a wonderful performance -

HK: I'm still not too sure what the contents (of the surprise) are. But every time we have concerts, we would always be asked, "What surprises have you prepared this time?" Actually I feel that every performance's contents should already be a very wonderful gift. So like what Jaejin just mentioned, because this concert has many parts where our members have participated in, we hope that everyone can feel the totally different contents of the concert. So this concert is actually a gift in itself. The most important part of a concert is essentially to let everyone listen to their hearts' content. Should we jump out on stage(as an opening)? The supposed surprise segment, I'm currently not too sure about it. Being able to perform already encompasses a highly important meaning.

Host: These words of Hongki's will definitely let the fans anticipate the concert performance even more, right? I believe on the concert day itself, FT will also display a perfect level of mutual understanding. Having debuted for 5 years, they must have many things to say to each other. Now, let's have them say a few innermost words to the member on their right. First, the words which Hongki wants to tell Jonghun the most seem to be related to his culinary skills!

- Innermost thoughts: Hongki to Jonghun -

HK: If I really need to say... Words which I want to say to Jonghun... Actually I normally say them all already. Jonghun really likes to cook. He really likes making dishes.

JH: Are you gonna praise me?

HK: That's not it. Actually I didn't really want to talk about cooking, this matter. I hope that after he finishes cooking, he can clean up a little. The matter of wanting to cook is a good thing per se. B ut I hope he can take care of this component called taste. And I hope he doesn't only "take care" of cooking, but also display the spirit of "culinary" delicacy. I hope he can be promoted to the level of a real chef and not just be a master of dishes. There's room for improvement; if it can be done, that would be good.

Host: Actually, Hongki just really wants to eat more of Jonghun's love-filled dishes; that's why he teased the leader like that! Then what does the leader have to say to the maknae Minhwan?

- Innermost thoughts: Jonghun to Minhwan -

JH: The words which I want to say to Minhwan... Firstly, Minhwan is preparing for his musical performance. Hope that every single performance will be smooth

HK: The performances will definitely be smooth.

JH: Hope that every performance will be smooth.

Host: Minhwan's musical will definitely go well! And Minhwan will do a love confession to Jaejin, because he thinks that Jaejin is really very handsome!

- Innermost thoughts: Minhwan to Jaejin -

MH: The words which I want to say to Jaejin... Recently... How should I say this. It's like I'm seeing Jaejin when I first met him.

JJ: Why do you say that?

MH: Because you're very handsome. Because he's very handsome.

SH: (Minhwan) said he's very handsome.

MH: Am I supposed to say the good points?

JJ: Good points.

MH: He really became handsome. Sometimes, when I see him in the morning, he is full of manliness. Like when he is fixing his tie, I feel that he's really handsome.

SH: Right, I think so too. When he's getting off from the car, the sight of his head emerging first is really handsome. At that moment, I think that he looks really "MAN".

MH: After getting his hair cut, he really became more handsome.

HK: It feels like he changed a lot. The people around us are all telling Jaejin the same thing: "Now we finally see Jaejin's even more handsome side."

(Caption: Jaejin is originally very handsome too!!)

HK: Very handsome~

MH: Anyway, he became handsome.

JJ: Don't you want to give me any advice or something?

MH: No, I am to say the good part.

JJ: Thank you~

Host: It's actually because Jaejin cut his hair that Minhwan feels he's handsome. The other four treasures are really too comical. So what does the handsome Jaejin have to say to Seunghyun?

- Innermost thoughts: Jaejin to Seunghyun -

JJ: For me, I want to tell Seunghyun... there should be many things to say. Recently, he started to exercise together with me again. I hope that he will eat more, so that he can hurry and become stronger.

SH: Me?

JJ: If you're stronger, you'll come across as more of a man. Just put in a little more effort. The two of them are fighting every night, like they're playing around, hitting about every night. But it's a feeling like an adult playing with a child; it's always Minhwan who wins. When it looks like this, I seem pretty pitiful.

SH: Actually, those people who exercise, their hearts are always good-natured. I am very kind-hearted.

(Caption: Seunghyun, fighting!)

JJ: Don't try to bluff others.

SH: Yes.

JJ: I hope Seunghyun will quickly put in more effort; things will become better.

Host: Hopefully, the kind-hearted Seunghyun can hurry and build strength together with Jaejin. Do win Minhwan next time! And Seunghyun has many things to say to Hongki, who has been really busy lately. And the dispatch team's specially prepared birthday surprise for Minhwan; all of it will be revealed in the next segment. Don't miss it!


~~PART TWO

Host: The bubbly FTISLAND's five members really have a lot to say. Regardless of whether it is to tease or expectations (for one another), they are all really cute. For the finale, Seunghyun really has many caring words to say to Hongki!

- Innermost thoughts: Seunghyun to Hongki -

SH: What do I want to say to Hongki... The fans all know that Hongki is currently filming a movie. The film's original name was "Our Heaven(*direct translation)", but is now changed to "Fire Phoenix(*direct translation)". He is acting as a star who goes to the hospital to do social work. Hong-Star's starring makes everyone anticipate greatly. It's been filming for quite some time; he's quite tired, every time he wraps up filming and comes home, it is already the wee hours of the morning. And we nearly sleep till 2pm every day before waking up. We feel very sorry towards him.

HK: And Minhwan...

SH: Minhwan always sleeps until 2pm.

JH: Only Minhwan sleeps until 2pm?

SH: Yeah, so anyway, I hope that the following filming sessions can go smoothly too, and I hope that the movie can have great sales.

Host: Hongki, who has many roles to play, recently has to film a movie, do hosting, and also handle the business of being the main vocalist. He's really very busy. Our Hong-Star then said, because they're all work which he enjoys, so he will prepare even more seriously for everyone to see!

- Doing what he likes, Hongki is happy -

HK: I didn't particularly put in effort to do anything. I should say, I don't need to especially try to work for it. These are things which I have always been keeping an eye on. Because they are things which I like to do, so they're even easier to achieve. If I don't like something, doing it will become particularly difficult. But I'm always doing what I like: I like being a host, I also like singing, acting-wise, I also like it. And I'm very fortunate to have the chance to meet good works, to meet songs which sound good, to meet good television programmes; and so there are good results. I'm counted as one of those who have good luck, but because in future, there will be even more diverse developments, I have to start preparing ahead now. Then in the future, when I need to, I will practice and prepare. I don't work hard because of a particular goal which I want to attain, but I still try hard to practice singing.

Host: Hongki, who has always been showing us different faces, it's been really tough on you! But we also want to know, if leader Jonghun has the chance to become someone else for a day, who would he want to become?

- Leader Jonghun transforms into Hongki?! -

JH: I choose Hongki.

HK: Why me?

JH: Do I need a reason? Becayse his character is more rebellious, so if I become Hongki, maybe I can experience a different world, you'd never know. If you still can't feel it... I'm not thinking too much, just... I'm not thinking too much, but I just want to experience once, the life which he led before.

Host: I believe that if Jonghun transforms into Hongki, he can definitely also do very well! And from the very start, the one who has been praised by the members for becoming handsome, Jaejin, will now also display through his actions, where his charm lies. Jaejin's 3 consecutive selca shots will be coming soon~ Primadonnas, don't miss this!

- Jaejin's charming three selcas -

JJ: It's not, it's not, no, no.

All: Jaejin, Jaejin, Jaejin, Jaejin...

HK: Let's have a suave pose first~ A handsome expression. Please give us a facial pictorial. ACTION~!

(Caption: The handsome Jaejin)

MH: Cute, let's have a cute one next.

HK: Cute~

JJ: I don't know how to do cute.

JH: You know~ Jaejin, you used to always do cute expressions.

MH: Mouse, mouse expressions.

HK: Come, Jaejin, ACTION! It's coming~ ready, ACTION!

(Caption: Cute Jaejin)

HK: Sexy~

JJ: I really can't do sexy actions, I really don't have any sexy actions. I don't, I don't.

Host: Whether it's the cute or sexy Jaejin, every fan will want to properly keep him away, right? Additionally, everyone must already know that Seunghyun has recently been studiously learning Chinese. Now, let's allow him to show off the results of his studying!

- Seunghyun shows off his Chinese, confident as ever -

SH: Friend, teacher?! Teacher...

HK: Does that mean teacher?

SH: Listen to music... Right now, have you %^&* already?

MH: He's good at speaking.

SH: Have you eaten? You're very pretty. I love all of you. Thank you!!

Host: Seunghyun's enunciation is quite accurate; even his Twitter account was changed to the Chinese sounds (of his name). Still seriously studying is Seunghyun, whom I believe will have tremendous improvements soon! Minhwan is embracing a new challenge too: acting in a musical for the first time, he is very nervous. Minhwan is going to share with everyone his feelings during the practice and preparations!

- Minhwan prepares for his musical, nervous and excited -

MH: Currently, I am in the midst of practising hard for rehearsals. Because when I speak, my enunciation is a little (affected by my) big tongue, I spent a lot of time to correct that. I think that it'll be like that for my whole life; I won't be able to change it in the future.

SH: This is also Minhwan's charm.

MH: Because when I speak, because of the big tongue, I have already given up on acting. And when singing, I also have to dance. The singing part is already very difficult by itself, it's really very difficult. I am also trying hard to practice. Because this is my first time challenging a musical, I hope that I can do it smoothly. Fighting.

HK: What about the dancing?

MH: I really don't know how to dance.

HK: You don't dance that bad.

MH: Really? When did you see it?

JH: When you have the chance, you gotta dance properly.

HK: Anyway, there was this once.

MH: I hope everyone can come and watch my performance.

HK: Aren't there any other interesting things?

MH: Nothing really special.

HK: Doesn't Yunho-sunbae like you? He kept saying he wanted to act with you.

MH: Because this time, TVXQ's Yunho-sunbae is also acting together (with me), Sunbae also often teaches me many things. We're able to act in the musical together, and he often encourages me to perform well, there are such interactions.

(Caption: Minhwan, fighting for your musical!)

Host: And the dispatch team specially went to Korea this time to interview FTISLAND, coincidentally meeting with Minhwan's birthday. Such a special day, of course we had to celebrate it properly with the maknae! Dispatch staff, Chris, and the team also specially delivered fried chicken, which FT loves to eat, as well as a birthday cake. Let's hurry and listen to what Minhwan's birthday wishes are!

- Minhwan's birthday surprise -

All: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, to our beloved Minhwan, happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you (x4)

Chris: Alright, now, in Taiwan, there is a tradition: The birthday boy/girl is the highest (in rank), and can make 3 wishes. And the three wishes must be said out loud except for the last one.

(Caption: Hongki's formidable palm wind...)

Staff: Please voice your wishes. The first two can be shared.

MH: Three? I hope to continue making music together with the members. And then... that the musical can have smooth performances. I wish that our members will all become rich people.

Chris: Then, here, apart from having prepared a cake, we also prepared, for today, the food which the members love to eat most.

HK: Chicken, chicken!

MH: Wow, this smell~

(Caption: Even smelling it will make them happy)

Chris: Apart... Apart from these, we have also prepared our local snacks as gifts for FTISLAND!

MH: They're from Taiwan.

JH: This is ... Pineapple pastry.

Chris: And this time, we have also prepared Taiwan's famous product, called pineapple pastry for FTISLAND.

(Caption: What are you doing?!)

HK: What is that?

MH: We've eaten that before.

Chris: Taiwan's famous product, pineapple pastry. This is to be given to our FTISLAND!

Host: We're really happy that FTISLAND took time off their busy schedules to hold an interview with 日韓音樂瘋. We are also anticipating the meeting with FT again in December. Lastly, let's have FTISLAND say a few things to Taiwan Pris!

- Words to Taiwan fans -

HK: We will go to Taiwan in December to meet everyone. I hope everyone can come and watch our concert. No matter when, whenever we think of Taiwan fans, we are always filled with grateful hearts. We will also repay you with interesting performances, please anticipate our performance. I hope we can play together happily. Thank you for always giving us strength no matter when it is. Thank you!


Disclaimers:
1. Underlined words were spoken in Chinese; all words in light blue were said by hosts and in Chinese.
2. Translations (both Chinese and English) of the movie title which Hongki is filming for are not the official names but merely directly translated per se.

Part 1 Interview
Part 2 Interview

Videos are credited to MTV Taiwan
and
uploader: 絲糖 陳 on YT

[ENG SUBS] Part 1 Interview


[ENG SUBS] Part 2 Interview

Subbed by sifapri4fti on Twitter, harta karun on YT
Thank you!

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment